JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

What is the procedure for obtaining Contractor or Realtor access passes?

Access Passes may be obtained in Member Services. The applicant must provide some form of a contractor’s license (FBS, business bank acct. etc.). Realtors must provide their Broker or Real Estate license number and provide current driver’s license and pay the annual fee (see Fee Schedule). Renewals may be done by mail. New passes must be done in person in order to be photographed. These cards renew on an annual basis and the fees are subject to increase. If the card is not renewed by the December 31 each year, the card will be inactivated. There is no fee proration on the Annual Business Card.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2021 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne