JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

If I have an emergency, what do I do?
First and foremost Call 911; then call Security (530) 432-1166 or (530) 432-2258. 

In the event of an emergency in the community (i.e., threat of fire) the Nevada County Sheriff Department will contact potentially effected Members via a reverse 911 phone call to all residents with a ‘land line’ or registered mobile phone number. Please visit http://www.mynevadacounty.comfor more information. 

Every resident should also register with CODE RED for emergency updates.

For more information about how to be prepared for a fire emergency please see the Be Fire Wise section of the website.