JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

Who should residents call if they have a dead animal on their property, or see one in Lake Wildwood?

If you see a dead animal inside Lake Wildwood Gates, call the Public Works Department 432-1170, and one of our employees will pick up the animal as quickly as they can.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2021 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne