Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

Do residents need a building permit to install a sea wall?

Yes, the County requires a permit when building a Sea Wall. You would need a variance from the EMO office as well.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2018 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne