Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

My neighbor is feeding the wildlife, what can I do?
Feeding wildlife is against the law per California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 14, section 251.1. You can call California Fish and Wildlife at 1-888-334-2258 to report the feeding of wildlife.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2018 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne