JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

If Iím painting my house the same color do I need to get the color approved?
Yes, even if you are painting your house the same color, please bring your color chip samples into the Environmental Management Office for approval. We have updated our Color Binder to include many new colors. This also includes any type of trim, garage doors, entry doors, and any type of accent color on your house.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2021 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne