JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

I have bees on my property what can I do?
If you have honey bees, one local person you can call for removal is Frazier Jeffery at (530) 913-9021. If they are not honey bees and you wish to get rid of them, call an exterminator for advice.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2021 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne