JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

How do we get approval to remove trees?
Call EMO with: name and address of property owner requesting tree removal; type (if possible) and number of trees; location of tree on property i.e., front, rear, left, right; make sure tree/trees are well marked. The Environmental Management Office will then do an inspection of the requested tree/trees and send an approval/disapproval letter to the property owner.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2021 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne