Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

Where can I get an evacuation tag?
Check with the Association Office, the local Penn Valley Fire Stations (front gate station or 10513 Spenceville Road), or the Office of Emergency Services  for Nevada County at (530) 265-1515.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2018 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne