Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

Where can I get an evacuation map?
Residents can pick up an evacuation map in the Association Office. It is also available on the Resident's website in both the Be Fire Wise and Emergency Preparedness sections, which can be downloaded and printed, preferable on 11x17 paper.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2018 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne