Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

Are there any special requirements with trees?

A. Yes. In Lake Wildwood, you will need to contact the Environmental Management Office (EMO) if there is a need to remove any tree over 8” in diameter, at 4’ above its base. This may be necessary if the tree is too close to the house or over-hanging, or if trees are spaced too closely. Trees less than 8” can be removed without EMO permits.