JDog Stats

Lake Wildwood Association
< Back

How do I add a family member/person living with me on my property, or remove someone from my property?

Member Services has a form that will need to be completed by the property owner. Once added, if qualified, the person living in the house with the Owner can get a decal for their car if the Lot maximum has not been met. If removing someone from your resident list, they will no longer have access to the community.

11255 Cottontail Way, Penn Valley, CA 95946 | P: (530) 432-1152 | F: (530) 432-2044
© 2016-2021 Lake Wildwood. All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Members, Steve Berry and Paul Towne